Great Donations Make Great Auctions!
Please help us build an fantastic auction through donating an item, hosting a party or providing a unique experience. We are looking for it all, including:
- Hosts for parties, events and experiences for kids and/or parents;
- Vacation homes, winery tours, and hotels stays for an out-of-town adventure;
- Tickets to sporting events or music/theater performances;
- Wine, restaurant gift certificates, and culinary classes; and
- Creative gift baskets (family game night, gift card collections, date night at home).
Ready to donate an item or party to the auction? CLICK HERE to fill out the online Google Form.
Tickets to the March 7, 2020 Auction Party - available for purchase January 23, 2020!
This year's event offers 2 ways to join the fun and support our schools!
Dinner Plus Experience: $225/ticket
Arrive at 5:30 PM for a sit-down dinner, exclusive live auction, open bar and early access to the silent auction - followed by live band, dancing and late-night snacks!
Auction Party Only: $125/ticket
This party ticket gives you access to the silent auction starting at 7:30 PM including open bar, live band, dancing and late-night snacks.
Last year's event sold out in record time. Mark your calendars now for January 23, 2020 so that you don't miss out on attending this once-a-year event!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (650) 325-0100.
Click here to go to the IRS website to read Rules on Tax Deduction of Charitable Auctions. In a nutshell, if you pay more than the fair market value of an item, the difference may be tax deductible. Few of our auction items end up being eligible for tax deduction.