MPAEF Online Auction - It's For The Kids!
We are thrilled to announce that through the MPAEF Online Auction and Fund-a-Need, our community raised over $194,000 in support of our schools! And, we exceeded our $50,000 Fund-a-Need goal and raised $78,000 - which will be dedicated to growing MPCSD's social emotional training and mental health services for all students in the coming year. Thank you Menlo Park-Atherton community for your support.
CLICK HERE to view the Auction Rules & Guidelines: Everything you need to know about how to pick-up your auction items, auction item sales terms and special drawing rules.
Thank You Auction Co-Chairs & Volunteers! MPAEF is grateful to our amazing team of parent volunteers supporting this year's event:
- Maria Lehmkuhl, Auction Co-Chair
- Laura Low Ah Kee, Auction Co-Chair
- Cristina Gibbs, Auction Co-Chair
- Meagan Carabetta, Graphic Design Volunteer
- Jessica Gilmartin, Marketing Chair
- Emily Record, Social Media Volunteer
- Jenny Brundage, Auction Solicitations Volunteer
Thank You Wish List Sponsors! MPAEF would like to thank all the members of our community who generously sponsored items from this year's Auction Wish List: Anonymous, Paige & Tony Arata, the Baskin family, the Beim family, Melissa & Justin Benkis, Katherine Bicer, the Brundage family, the Bullard family, Katherine & JB Cherry, Nancy & Nick Cherry, the Connaghan family, the Chu family, the Crowe family, Ricky Flores, Dulcy Freeman, Jamie & Bryson Gardner, the Gibbs family, Robin & Russ Glass, the Henry family, the Jagtiani family, the Janzen family, Karishma & Amit Kumar, the Kurpius family, Maria & Jake Lehmkuhl, the Loverro family, the Low Ah Kee family, Francie & John Maletis, Kelley McGrath & Bruce Edwards, Jake & Katya Mizrahi, Azadeh Rasmussen, the Salmon family, Sarah & David Thayer, the Waibel family, the Woodall family, and the Zienka family.
Thank You Business & Realtor Partner Auction Category Sponsors! MPAEF is grateful to these Business & Realtor partners for sponsoring these auction categories:
- Home Category - Sponsored by Compass
- Adventures & Travel Category - Sponsored by Mary & Brent Gullixson, Compass
- Kids Camp & Care Category - Sponsored by Jill Hessler Plastic Surgery
- Kids Activities Category - Sponsored by L&P Aesthetics
- Food & Wine Category - Sponsored by Coldwell Banker Realty
- Sports Category - Sponsored by Tom LeMieux, LeMieux Associates
Click here to go to the IRS website to read Rules on Tax Deduction of Charitable Auctions. In a nutshell, if you pay more than the fair market value of an item, the difference may be tax deductible. Few of our auction items end up being eligible for tax deduction.