One Gift. One Goal. Together We Can.
For the 2019-2020 school year, we’re launching the One Community Campaign (OCC), combining the annual Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) and Menlo Park-Atherton Education Foundation (MPAEF) fall fundraising into one ask and simplifying your donation process. Our goal is 100% participation so please donate at whatever level is possible for you. The suggested donation is $2,000 per student - the first $250 goes to your child’s PTO and the remainder to the MPAEF.
To learn more and make your donation starting August 1, 2019, please visit www.supportmpcsd.org.
- 31 teachers in art, science, music and library
- 15% reduction in class size (compared to CA average)
- 47 electives at Hillview
- Cutting-edge STEM programs in the classroom
- Ten psychologists and counselors to provide a mental health safety net at every school
- Opportunities for 600 under-represented district families
- Curriculum enhancement such as the STEAM fair, events and maker spaces at every campus, art supplies/instruction, and musicals
- Culturally enriching programs including Poetry in Motion, assemblies and field trips
- Family events such as the elementary school picnics, Hawkapalooza, Relay for Life and the Decades dance