One Gift. One Goal. Together We Can.
For the 2021-2022 school year, the One Community Campaign—the joint fundraising effort between each of our school’s PTOs and the Menlo Park-Atherton Education Foundation (MPAEF)— starts August 1 and ends October 1, 2021. It funds vital programs and staff at all four schools in our district: Encinal, Laurel, Oak Knoll and Hillview. Our goal is 100% participation from all families and we encourage you to donate at whatever level is possible for you. The suggested donation is $2,000 per student - the first $250 goes to your child’s PTO and the remainder to the MPAEF.
To learn more and make your donation starting August 1, 2021, please visit www.supportmpcsd.org.
Your donations help fund critical programs for students at Encinal, Laurel, Oak Knoll and Hillview including:
- 15% reduction in class size, as compared to the CA average. This means more individual attention for your student.
- 22 credentialed teachers in art, science, music, and PE. Many CA schools do not have specialists trained in these fields teaching their students. Our students learn from experts.
- The best learning opportunities possible through a long-term investment in hiring high quality teachers and supporting them with ongoing professional development.
- Cutting-edge STEM programs and Maker Spaces available for all students.
- 11 psychologists and counselors who provide a mental health safety net at every school, as well as a librarian at every elementary school, not standard at most CA public schools.
- Cherished programs, including student and family events at each school and field trips, which will return this school year.