Donate Now to the One Community Campaign
For the 2019-2020 school year, we’re launching the One Community Campaign (OCC), combining the annual Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) and Menlo Park-Atherton Education Foundation (MPAEF) fall fundraising into one ask and simplifying your donation process. Our goal is 100% participation so please donate at whatever level is possible for you. The suggested donation is $2,000 per student - the first $250 goes to your child’s PTO and the remainder to the MPAEF.
To learn more and make your donation, please visit www.supportmpcsd.org.
All donations are important in order to fund dozens of critical programs at Encinal, Oak Knoll, Laurel and Hillview including:
- 31 teachers in art, science, music and library
- 15% reduction in class size (compared to CA average)
- 47 electives at Hillview
- Cutting-edge STEM programs in the classroom
- Ten psychologists and counselors to provide a mental health safety net at every school
- Opportunities for 600 under-represented district families
- Curriculum enhancement such as the STEAM fair, events and maker spaces at every campus, art supplies/instruction, and musicals
- Culturally enriching programs including Poetry in Motion, assemblies and field trips
- Family events such as the elementary school picnics, Hawkapalooza, Relay for Life and the Decades dance