Dine Out Fall 2018 - mark your calendars!
This fall, you will have twice the opportunity to Dine Out (or Take Out) in support of our Schools:
- Dine Out #1: October 16-18, 2018
- Dine Out #2: December 5-6, 2018
Looking for an excuse to eat out? MPAEF can help! During Dine Out, when you eat out (or take out) at participating restaurants in Menlo Park, Redwood City and Palo Alto - they donate 6-20% of proceeds to MPAEF. It's a win-win for everyone!
Dine Out is also a great opportunity to socialize with other District families. Consider joining with other families in your child's class and inviting your teacher to dinner!
Have fun and please post pictures from the evening on social media or MPAEF's Facebook Page - be sure to tag #MPAEF!
Participating Restaurants | October 16-18
- Left Bank: 10/16, 10/17 & 10/18
- Mama Coco: 10/16, 10/17 & 10/18
- Freewheel Brewing Company: 10/16, 10/17 & 10/18
- British Bankers Club (BBC): 10/16, 10/17 & 10/18
- Koma Sushi: 10/16 & 10/17
- Jeffrey's - Menlo Park: 10/17 & 10/18
- Black Pepper: 10/16 & 10/17
- Lutticken's - Alameda de las Pulgas location only: 10/16
- Amici's - Menlo Park (dine in & take out only): 10/17
- Main & Elm: 10/16
Participating Restaurants | December 5 & 6
- Left Bank: 12/5 & 12/6
- Mama Coco: 12/5 & 12/6
- Freewheel Brewing Company: 12/5 & 12/6
- Jeffrey's - Menlo Park: 12/5 & 12/6
- British Bankers Club (BBC): 12/5 & 12/6
- Lutticken's - Alameda de las Pulgas location only: 12/5
- Amici's - Menlo Park (dine in & take out only): 12/5
- Main & Elm: 12/5
- Koma Sushi: 12/5
- Oak & Violet: 12/5
- Ristorante Carpaccio: 12/5
- Black Pepper: 12/5
As a special added bonus, Camper Restaurant in Menlo Park will donate all wine corkage revenue on Wednesday October 17 and Wednesday December 5. If you plan to dine at Camper on those days, bring along your favorite bottle of wine to enjoy!