The MPAEF Endowment for Excellence in Teaching is designed to be a permanent, self-sustaining fund that will ensure the legacy we all worked so hard to create can continue at the same level of excellence for generations to come.
Since its establishment in 2003, the Endowment has contributed close to $500,000 toward crucial partnerships, programs and professional development fostering 21st century teaching and learning. Our District is committed to being an influential leader in K-8 education by continually focusing on our six core values of excellence, innovation, engagement, leadership, partnership and perseverance. Your support of our Endowment allows us to continue this endeavor, laying a foundation of success for our students.
Planned gifts and contributions of all sizes are welcome to help grow the Endowment. Please consider making a tax-deductible gift to the MPAEF Endowment for Excellence in Teaching today. To make a donation, click here.
Endowment Investment Committee
The Endowment Investment Committee assists the Board of Directors in fulfilling their fiduciary responsibilities for prudent investment of the funds by determining the asset allocation targets, selecting the underlying funds and reviewing the spending policy in conjunction with our Consultant.
- Gaurang Desai Linden Advisors, Investment Committee Chair
- Katherine Armstrong Cambridge Associates, Inc., District Parent
- Mari Chazen Treasury Curve LLC, District Parent
- Jeff Child Menlo Park City School District Trustee, District Parent
- Grant Lee Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management, District Parent
- Grant Matthews Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, District Parent
- Olga Pulido-Crowe District Parent
- Sunil Shah BlackRock, District Parent
- Bill Thompson Cambridge Associates, Inc., District Parent
- Kim Tomsen, Tomsen Riley LLP, District Parent
If you wish to donate stock to the Endowment, please instruct your broker to transfer shares directly to the MPAEF's account at Charles Schwab & Co.:
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc
Account #: 1167-3088
DTC #0164 Code 40
To ensure your transaction is properly acknowledged, please also contact the MPAEF Office at email@example.com or 650-325-0100 and include the following information: 1) date of your transfer, 2) the name of the stock, 3) the number of shares you intend to donate and, 4) how you would like to be acknowledged. If you don't let us know this information we will be unable to send you a receipt and acknowledge your donation.
The Gift that Keeps on Giving
- Donor Opportunities: Because Endowment gifts are invested in perpetuity, gifts can serve as a permanent tribute to the donor and recipient.
- Financial Stability: As the Endowment grows; a stable source of long-term funding for the Endowment is created easing annual financial pressures.
- Generational Equity: An Endowment allows MPAEF to meet the needs of future generations for years to come creating a strong and vibrant community.
For More Information
Please contact the MPAEF Office, at 650-325-0100 or Katherine Armstrong-Hochstetler at firstname.lastname@example.org.